Today's marketplace demands that you enter with a competitive edge. The University of Minnesota Law School's Career Center advances that edge through numerous programs and opportunities. Our innovative career support includes the following experiences:
- Professional Essentials Milestone: Students are exposed to core concepts about career development and interpersonal skills critical for career success.
- Private Practice: Students are connected to law firms of all sizes in markets across the country through numerous on- and off-campus interviews and fairs.
- Corporate Fellowship: Corporations and recent graduates are paired for full-time career building legal employment opportunities.
- Public Interest Residency Program: Partner organizations are matched with high-achieving students who have a proven dedication to public service.
- Public Interest Careers: Year-long Robina Public Interest Fellowships are available for graduates, and Bridge Fellowships provide short-term fellowships in the public sector for recent graduates.
- Judicial Clerkships: With a high rate of judicial clerkships after graduation, our recent graduates have clerked at courts of all levels around the country, including the U.S. Supreme Court and the U.S. Court of Appeals.