The 1888 Society celebrates the founding of the University of Minnesota Law School in 1888 and the future of Minnesota Law made possible by the generous individuals who have created a lasting legacy by including the Law School in their estate or financial plans. Their investment strengthens and builds upon our mission to train the next generation of world-class leaders and visionaries.
Members of the 1888 Society receive a host of benefits that include:
- A lifelong invitation to the Law School’s annual Lockhart Club Dinner
- Dual enrollment in the University of Minnesota’s Heritage Society
- Special insider news and updates from the desk of the Law School Dean
- Only with your permission, recognition in the Law School’s annual Impact of Giving Report, their name appearing on the Law School’s donor recognition wall displayed in the Dorsey & Whitney foyer and the Law School's website
- All recognition is up to each individual's preference. We will never publicize the estimated value of a planned gift.
For more information about how to make a planned gift to support the Law School and the programs or initiatives most meaningful to you, visit our Planned Giving page or contact David Jensen, Chief Advancement Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-625-2060.