Minnesota Law’s Driven to Lead campaign surpassed its original $80 million fundraising goal, raising more than $100 million in total for scholarships, faculty and scholarly support, clinical programs and experiential learning opportunities, leadership programming, and the annual fund.
The Law School’s fundraising initiative was part of the University-wide Driven campaign that raised more than $4 billion systemwide. The campaign, which had its public launch in September 2017, ended on June 30, 2021.
Thank you for supporting future generations of lawyer-leaders!
How Your Gifts Support Minnesota Law
Thanks to the generous support of alumni and friends, the funds contributed to the Law School during this historic campaign have been instrumental in:
- Establishing transformational Law School initiatives, such as the James H. Binger Center for New Americans and the Robina Institute of Criminal Law and Criminal Justice
- Providing numerous scholarships, making legal education more accessible and expanding opportunities for first-generation students and students from underserved communities
- Endowing professorships to support our world-class teacher-scholars and expand the impact of our faculty through scholarship and policy
- Creating clinics that provide legal assistance to thousands throughout Minnesota and have advanced the law through prevailing in precedential cases in state and federal courts, including the U.S. Supreme Court
- Supporting students in pursuing public interest work and other experiential opportunities through funded fellowships and internships
- Fostering innovations that enable the Law School to nurture cutting-edge programs and initiatives that maintain its position at the forefront of legal education.