Experiencing Minnesota Law is an important and helpful step toward learning more about the application process and student culture. At this time, we are not accommodating walk-in visitors.
For the best experience as a prospective student, we encourage you to register in advance for a student-led information session (dates below). Prospective students can also schedule a 1:1 virtual appointment with an admissions counselor or student ambassador.
University of Minnesota visitors must comply with the University's Safe Campus guidelines.
Virtual Student-Led Information Sessions
- Monday, June 26 from 12:00-1:00pm CST - Register
In this video, Assistant Dean of Admissions Robin Ingli provides an overview of the application and admission process at the University of Minnesota Law School. The videos below cover other key aspects of the admission process and Minnesota Law life.
- Writing a Successful Personal Statement (presented by Ally Hilding, Assistant Director of Admissions)
- How to Prepare Successful Supplemental & Diversity Statements (presented by Maddie Heimstead-Mercil, Admissions Counselor)
- Preparing for Law School (presented by Mollie Wagoner, '22)
- Student Life at Minnesota Law (presented by Navin Ramalingam, '21)
- Scholarships, Financial Aid & Residency (presented by Kate Snowdon, Associate Director of Admissions)
- Putting on (and Taking Off) the Blinders During 1L Year (presented by Eura Chang, '22)
- How to “Winter” in Minnesota (presented by Zach Wright, '21)