Experience Minnesota Law
Welcome to Minnesota Law!
First Look Fridays (info sessions)
You've been admitted, and now you're ready to experience what it is like to be a student at Minnesota Law. We offer a variety of events that showcase our faculty, location, students, and curriculum. Here are the schedules:
Virtual sessions: 12:15pm-2:20pm CST over Zoom. Learn more about employment outcomes, next steps in the admissions process, talk to current students, and observe a 1L class.
In-Person session: 10:30am-2:20pm CST at the Law School. Learn more about employment outcomes, next steps in the admissions process, talk to current students, and observe a 1L class. You will also connect with professors and alumni during lunch at a local restaurant.
- March 3 - Register
Gopher Gatherings (informal virtual events)
Looking for a way to connect with Admissions or current students? Have a quick question or want to learn more about Minnesota Law? Join us on Zoom for informal admitted student events. All times are CST.
- January 17 at 6:00pm: Meet and Greet & Trivia
- February 2 at 3:00pm: Student Life
- February 16 at 4:00pm: Winter, Housing, and Moving to MN - Register
- March 2 at 12:00pm: Breakout Rooms with Student Org Leaders - Register
- March 21 at 7:00pm: Campus Preview Weekend & Trivia - Register
- April 6 at 2:00pm: Q&A with Dean Jenkins - Register
- April 20 at 7:00pm: Breakout Rooms with Classmates - Register
- May 18 at 11:00am: Next Steps with Student Affairs & Registrar - Register
Campus Preview Weekends
Join us for our premier admitted student weekend events! Experience Minneapolis, hear from faculty and students, network with alumni, and learn more about the transformative education at Minnesota Law. Details and registration can be found on the Campus Preview Weekend section of the admitted student website.
If you're unable to attend Campus Preview Weekend or a First Look Friday event, you are welcome to take a tour of Mondale Hall with one of our current student ambassadors. To schedule an individual tour, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Explore Class Recordings
- International Human Rights Law with Prof. Ni Aolain (audio)
- Constitutional Law with Prof. Rozenshtein (video)
- 1L Civil Procedure with Prof. Erbsen (video)
Why Minnesota Law?
View videos produced by Minnesota Law students about what makes their experience at the Law School and in the Twin Cities unique.