Dean Jenkins, Eight Minnesota Law Alumni Honored by Minnesota Lawyer with Diversity & Inclusion Awards
Garry W. Jenkins, dean and William S. Pattee Professor of Law, and eight Minnesota Law alumni were honored by Minnesota Lawyer with Diversity and Inclusion Awards.
The award is for groups and individuals who have made a significant impact with respect to diversity and inclusion on the greater community or within their organizations. They will be honored at an awards celebration on Oct. 5. (Register)
The eight alumni award recipients are:
Rachel A. Kitze Collins ’14, an associate at Lockridge Grindal Nauen and an adjunct moot court instructor at Minnesota Law
Michelle Miller ‘86, vice president, chief counsel, employment law at Medtronic and immediate past chair of Minnesota Law’s Board of Advisors, was recognized in the legacy category.
- Amy B. Conway ’10, a partner at Stinson
- Cresston Gackle ‘16, a principal Cresston Law
- Jenny Gassman-Pines ’06, an attorney at Greene Espel
- Jacquelyn S. Lutz ’13, an associate at Messick Law, PLLC
- Dana Mitchell ’97, an assistant Ramsey County attorney and the president of the Minnesota Association of Black Lawyers
- Ann Motl ’15, an associate at Greenberg Traurig
Congratulations to all the honorees on being recognized for their work promoting diversity and inclusion!
2022 Diversity and Inclusion Awards announced (Minnesota Lawyer)